My lovely followers, I have talked about bridal gowns and high-heels and accessories. However what about the bouquet you will carry at your wedding? They can really pack a punch!
Here is why you should be extra careful when choosing one:
1. You may not know it yet, but the wedding bouquet is one of the focal points of your big day look. So, when you plan your ceremony (& reception) decoration, do not forget to spend some time and effort on picking the perfect one.
2. Bridal flowers are the first thing most people see in a ceremony.
3. A bouquet should be an accent to your stunning gown. Just keep in mind, it should be a reflection of you, not overpowering.
4. If you choose the wrong one, you will regret it every time you look at your wedding album. So, whatever you decide what’s important is that you choose the right bouquets for you (and your bridesmaids) that you’ll love seeing on your wedding photos for years and years to come.
5. You are allowed to think outside the box!
And once that look is completed do not forget to create something equally beautiful for your bridesmaids.
2 thoughts on “Reasons Why You Should Be Careful When Choosing a Bridal Bouquet”
I’m seeing so much creativity in this department lately. Brides are incorporating everything from grapes to cacti in their bouquets . . .
I am also loving how much creativity I have been seeing lately when it comes to bouquets. It seems bouquets made of mainly Baby’s Breath is also becoming quite popular!
Comments are closed.